Why you need social media accounts and social media management for your business.
More and more people are using social media account such as Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Google Business to find recommendations by asking for them on an open and mostly anticipated to be honest forum which is the internet. If you don’t have a social media presence on the most popular platforms of choice, you will probably loose out on a lot of business that is generated via Social Media.
Having social media accounts on the above mentioned social platforms is a start but you also need to be active on them and have a monthly social media posting strategy. This is called social media management and is exceptionally time consuming and requires expertise, knowledge and the following.
- A copywriter that writes blogs & content.
- A digital artist who can design / edit photo’s, images etc
- A web developer (if posting to a blog also).
- Professional experience in posting strategies and engaging on social.
- Putting together a content calendar.
- Executing the content calendar onto social platforms and scheduling them.
- Setting up advertising campaigns on the social platforms (e.g. Facebook / Instagram / Google Ads Advertising)
View our Social Media Packages to find out more about getting someone to do this for you and how many hours and expertise goes into this.