Social Media may seem like a less-than-legitimate means of reaching your target market, so why does a business need Social Media? You’re missing out on sales. 75% of companies who engaged in selling on social media reported an increase in sales. The first question is: Are they wrong? The answer: No.
The next question is whether or not you’re using social media to promote your business and sell your products. If the answer no, then you should keep reading to find out how you can catch up to your competitors. If your answer is yes, then carry on reading in any case. This stuff is always interesting…
Here are a few things you should be doing with social media to promote your brand or sell your products:
- 13 Million South Africans have Facebook and half of those use it for more than 2 hours a day.
- Creating a community on Social Media for your brand has been proven to increase loyalty, even amoungst consumers who have not bought a product of yours.
- Social Media gives your fans or customers a place to ask questions, give you compliments or make comments which help you to build your brand.
- It looks good when you have a Social Media presence. Google likes it and people like to see that you’re alive and kicking and that you care
- You can become an authority in your industry by sharing your unique content and becoming a hub of information
It’s not all smoke and mirrors either, you can actually sell your products through Facebook. You can also run one of many different kinds of advertising campaigns, each with its own unique focus. You can reach your customers in their homes for a fraction of the cost of any other kind of advertising campaign.
Still not convinced? We’re nice guys, so give us a call and we’ll give you more info.